The island of Pag is one of the largest Croatian islands and is connected to the mainland by a bridge on the south side and the Prizna-Zigljen ferry on the north side. The ferry runs every hour and takes 15 minutes. We recommend a trip across the bridge, in the high season, queues can form on the ferry.
- LJUBLJANA — Novalja 300 km
- VENEZIA — Novalja 350 km
- WIEN — Novalja 600 km
- BUDAPEST —Novalja 600 km
- MUNCHEN — Novalja 700 km
- PRAHA — Novalja 900 km
- BRNO — Novalja 700 km
- BRATISLAVA — Novalja 600 km
- Start to meet new friends on board of the train
- Comfort is our priority - no squeezing, everyone has plenty of space around them
- Would you like a seat or a bed? We have both!
- If you gotta go, you gotta go. Go to the bathroom whenever you need to
- Forget about the traffic, the train has clear way. You will arrive at the place fresh and strong to start the party right away
The fastest and most comfortable way to travel. The nearest airport is Zadar Airport, 80 km from the place. You can get to Novalja by taxi or bus. The prices of return flights are usually around 150 EUR.